’43 mobile applications for operations as prejudicial to sovereignty and integrity of India, defense of India, the security of the state and public order have been blocked by the Centre. Numerous Chinese-owned apps, such as four Chinese industry brands, were amongst the newly prohibited apps, the Alibaba Group.
The Ministry of Electronics and IT today signed an order in accordance with section 69A of the Act obstructing the entry to 43 mobile apps,’ according to a state declaration given by the ministry.
The central government department of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has issued the order for blocking the access of these apps by users in India based on the comprehensive reports received from the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Center, Ministry of Home Affairs.
After the deaths of 20 Indian soldiers during a battle with Chinese forces as in east Ladakh Galwan Valley, the Center steps after it has barred 59 Chinese smartphone applications in June. The government prohibited 118 additional applications in September – mainly in China – saying that the country’s sovereignty was challenged.
A total of 220 apps including that of the social video sharing site, TikTok and PUBG, which its officials call “virtual strike” have been banned by the Central Govt.
The government is determined to safeguarding the welfare of citizens and democracy and integrity of India from all directions and it actually took all practicable action to ensure which the central stated presently.
Alibaba Workbench, AliExpress, Alipay Cashier, CamCard and WeDate are all blocked applications.
In India, AliExpress, an online retail site based in China, is very influential.
Since April, when China’s People’s Liberation Army tried to cross the line of current checks, the de-facto frontier between the two nations, Indian and Chinese troops have been locked in a standoff in many places in Ladakh.
The two nations from South Asia conducted a series of military and political sessions wherein India called for Chinese troops to return to their place in April.
the banned Chinese apps list:
- AliSuppliers Mobile App
- Alibaba Workbench
- AliExpress – Smarter Shopping, Better Living
- Alipay Cashier
- Lalamove India – Delivery App
- Drive with Lalamove India
- Snack Video
- CamCard – Business Card Reader
- CamCard – BCR (Western)
- Soul- Follow the soul to find you
- Chinese Social – Free Online Dating Video App & Chat
- Date in Asia – Dating & Chat For Asian Singles
- WeDate-Dating App
- Free dating app-Singol, start your date!
- Adore App
- TrulyChinese – Chinese Dating App
- TrulyAsian – Asian Dating App
- ChinaLove: dating app for Chinese singles
- DateMyAge: Chat, Meet, Date Mature Singles Online
- AsianDate: find Asian singles
- FlirtWish: chat with singles
- Guys Only Dating: Gay Chat
- Tubit: Live Streams
- First Love Live- super hot live beauties live online
- Rela – Lesbian Social Network
- Cashier Wallet
- MGTV-HunanTV official TV APP
- WeTV – TV version
- WeTV – Cdrama, Kdrama&More
- WeTV Lite
- Lucky Live-Live Video Streaming App
- Taobao Live
- Identity V
- Isoland 2: Ashes of Time
- BoxStar (Early Access)
- Heroes Evolved
- Happy Fish
- Jellipop Match-Decorate your dream island！
- Munchkin Match: magic home building
- Conquista Online II