Mahendra Singh Dhoni is one of the best captains in the Indian cricket team who kept his best captaincy for lots of time. In Indian cricket history, he kept his best performance many times.
He is the first captain of the Indian cricket team who is the 1st ODI rank holder. This 39 yrs old past captain of India has declared about his retirement from the International cricket tournament through an Instagram post on 15th Aug 2020 at 19.29 PM. After listening to this news some of his well-wishers as well as all cricket lovers first time take this news as rumors. It is really a bitter truth for all of us.
Mahi‘s retirement declaration time forever will be known as “Sunset” in cricket history. From 2005 to 2020 his cricket journey was a golden era for Indian cricket as well as through all over the world. The right-arm batting and bowling great captain (2007-2016) has won all ICC champion leagues as an Indian cricketer.
The best achievement of the Indian Cricket Team under His Captaincy:
- T-20 World Cup (2007)
- ODI World Cup (2011)
- ICC Champion league (2013)
· “Thanks a lot for ur love and support throughout from 1929 hrs consider me as Retired.”
This Instagram post was really shocked by lots of people. After this Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and each and every social media timeline is covered with MS. Dhoni related posts.
Best Wishes for Him:
- His wife Mrs. Sakshi Dhoni offered him a warm tribute by a comment on his post
- Indian famous cricketer our “Little Master”, as well as all others, twitted for him with best wishes.
- Indian celebrities mentioned his retirement decision as “End of an Era”.
- Not only Indian peoples many foreigners also shocked after listening to this news.
- Australian cricketer Adam Gilchrist also wishes Mahi.
Rachi’s boy Mahi started his career in 2001 as a TT of Kharagpur Railway station but his aim was to be a cricketer from his childhood. He started his cricket journey in the Indian team in 2005 and declared his self retirement for news International cricket last Saturday evening.